Why choose Christina as your Life Coach?
“I am in the business of happiness”, Christina Leong.
What do you really want out of your life right now? Are you living a life of freedom and fulfilment?
As a skilled and qualified Life Coach, Christina can guide and support you to clear blocks of success you are battling with, reboot and upgrade your mindset to help you create more success financially and relationally, rebuild and reconnect with your innermost desires and forgotten dreams.
If you are looking for CHANGE, CONNECTION, INSPIRATION, PERSONAL POWER OR CLARITY, Christina has a straight up, no-nonsense approach, which encourages tenacious growth. If you are bold enough to take the first step to the journey of living an enriched and inspired life, she is the coach for you.
Christina loves to watch her clients empowered to overcome their fears and will help you ignite that untapped and unstoppable potential inside of you.
Working with her, she enables progress in various ways. What you can expect working with her:
- A safe space to explore your personal challenges and stumbling blocks.
- Through coaching techniques shift perspectives and see opportunities, which may be blocked by blind spots.
- A true commitment to helping people achieve their own happiness.
- Creating a life of integrity and bringing this to life in business and personal relationships.
- Using the power of clarity to cultivate real change.
- Tools to regain control of your life, reconnect with your desires, define and achieve your goals.
- Awaken your own insight, ignite your fire and build a joyful, balanced life, from the inside out.
Christina facilitates the journey of where you are now, to where you dream to be, in business and in relationships. She can help you accelerate the path to your own success by using an approach which incorporates an action plan, implementation, and accountability. Take that step to experience the calm that comes from clarity and connection. She fully supports her clients on a journey of behaviour change, goal-setting and personal and business growth.
Christina also has a special interest in relationship coaching for individuals and couples. Being a former professional matchmaker, she has honed her skills in this area. Whether you are single and looking to get relationship ready, going through a major break up and need some positive coping techniques, or in relationships that would benefit from communication tools, she is there to walk with you through major life events and relationship issues we all face at different times.
She offers a variety of flexible packages which cater to your individual needs, including Bespoke Life Coaching, Relationship Ready or Reboot and Rebuild packages.
Contact her today for an initial FREE consultation.
Training and Qualifications:
Christina has a range of qualifications and experience whichqualify her to work with a spectrum of clientele on a range of issues. She is familiar with the needs and demands of successful and busy people. She herself has the following experience and training:
- Solo entrepreneur for 10 plus years.
- Property owner and landlord in London.
- Senior Advisor and Administrator for the Citizens Advice Bureau and Kings College London.
- Letting advisor.
- Professional Matchmaker for High Net Worth Individuals at a luxury dating agency.
- BSc (Hons.)Computing, Portsmouth University
- NLP Foundation Diploma, The Brain People
- Coaching Skills for Managers, Leading Change, Emotional Intelligence courses, Kings College London
- Introduction to Gestalt Therapy, The Gestalt Centre
- Certificate in Personal Coaching, The Coaching Academy
- Certificate in Relationship and Couple Coaching, Animas Centre for Coaching
- In process of completion of Diploma in Transformational Coaching and ICF accreditation
Christina’s professional experiences and business acumen beyond coaching, combined with her educational training and personal passion, underlie her extensive insight to successfully work as a Life Coach. She continues to learn and develop herself, in order to provide the highest quality support to her clients.
“I am always happy, positive and I believe that I am bringing that into my relationship with my wife. At the session, by asking the right questions, Christina were able to throw light on few blind spots from my side.After the session it feels like we really talked deeply.I love the fact that Christina is a great listener, she paraphrased what we had said before she asks the next question. We could feel that she has got great experience and deep understanding of the matter. The best part of the coaching was we have identified the needs we have in the relationship, moving forward as a newlywed couple. I learnt that the amount of time spent working on my business will be never enough, and that I need to focus on the present moment with my loved one. It was a paradigm shift for me. I’ve gained great insights from coaching with Christina, so much so that I will be recommending her to all of my friends.“
Ivo Gospodinov, Property Management Director, London.
“Through her great questioning skills, Christina helped me clarify what was important to me and guided me towards some great solutions as part of our coaching session. She is very patient and knowledgeable, and I look forward to our next session. I would highly recommend her.” Steve Oxlade, Trader & Investor. London.
“Christina’s coaching has provided me with a level of clarity which has helped me in all aspects of life. Each session yields tangible results and long may it continue.“ Kem Clemence, Business Consultant & Entrepreneur. London.