Get to know a little more about Christina…
As a Transformational Life, Dating and Relationship Coach, Christina has lived a diverse and rich life, enabling her to facilitate positive growth for individuals, connect people and support the journey to the life you dream of.
Growing up in Malaysia, Christina was raised amidst a cultural mosaic in a multiracial country. Governed by Muslim laws, educated in Buddhism and striving to explore the ideologies of Christianity, she grew up with a multifaceted and accepting outlook. Following her instinct and drive for a fulfilled life, she packed a suitcase and left the little provincial town she lived in. Taking a big leap of faith, she left for England, alone and excited, not knowing what was in store for her.
This decision, although at times challenging, has empowered Christina to embrace the freedom to create a life on her own terms. Since boarding that plane, she has travelled the world and grown into a self-assured woman who has experienced a range of life-affirming moments, these moments all leading to where she is today. Placing a value on contribution, she has been able to volunteer for causes that are important to her, including with the elderly for the Southwark People Care Association and with the homeless for Crisis Xmas. Having lived in England, Malaysia, and Australia and had the opportunity to travel widely, her diverse interface with a range of people has grown her knowledge and insight into mechanisms of behaviour and interaction, embracing multi-cultural settings, encounters and adventures. Thus far one of her life’s most defining experiences was marrying a man she believed to be her soul mate, but then finding the courage to leave the abusive relationship it developed into. She then herself became homeless, taking refuge in a safe house, and rebuilt her life from scratch, while staying on the sofa at a friend’s house in London. This personal journey gave her many lessons in resilience and perspective, which she hopes to share with you today.
Throughout her difficult times Christina never gave up on herself, and used her inner strength to remember every day is an opportunity to get up and keep moving forward. Today Christina is a gentle yet determined, independent woman who has successfully created her own version of living an enriched and inspiring life. She graduated University, worked her way up and now owns properties across London. She furthered her training and grew a new business, becoming a successful Life Coach. Being multilingual, Christina speaks English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Malay, and is based in London, but also has a thriving international practice. With her experience and credentials, she was approached by a high end, exclusive matchmaking company, where she worked as a Professional Matchmaker, connecting and coaching High Net Worth members. She is now concentrating on her own coaching practice for both personal and professional challenges individuals face, using these experiences to help people connect to themselves and others. Bringing her core values of love, freedom, fun, resilience and integrity to the table, Christina offers a real opportunity to impact lives.
Interesting Insights from Coach Christina:
- My entrepreneurial drive started at a young age. As a college student, I started a mini modelling agency, while I was modelling at events and touring Malaysia. Spotting an opportunity in the market, I made more income in a weekend than an average University graduate would in a month. Whilst still studying, I was then offered a partnership position at an advertising & event management company. My entrepreneur journey unfolded as I furthered my education in the UK, and gives me a unique insight into working with entrepreneurs now.
- Described by friends as incredibly observant, alert and having strong instincts, as well as detail-orientated, they suggested I work as a private detective. I now rather use those innate skills to read emotional responses and help map a successful path forward.
- I often travel alone. One of my recent trips was to Cuba on the spur of the moment. Allowing myself to fully experience the present has opened many doors and relationships, making friends with locals and other travellers, even being invited to a wedding on one of my trips.
- Believing health and wellness is multifaceted, I like to keep fit and healthy. I have a keen interest in all dance forms and have performed at various shows. I also love yoga, hiking, and adventure activities.
- I am a natural connector and introducer across industries and functions. I connect people from different sectors for various purposes, from non- UK domicile clients and tax specialists, to investors and excellent property deals. Recently this was taken to a more personal level, matchmaking potential life partners at a luxury dating agency.
- I am a free spirit grounded in strong values. I want to help others experience that freedom too, and work to remove blocks in limiting beliefs, negative thinking and behaviour patterns.
- I love to laugh. Life is more fun with humour, even when things are not going well.
- Living by my belief that you should say what you do, and do what you say, every time, I have had the opportunity to offer lifestyle solutions and problem-solving pathways to a wide range of busy, senior level experts, from a professor at London Business School to global CEO’s. This is a reflection of the success of being on the right path for my skills and passion in life.