The appearance of things change according to the emotions, and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves. – Kahlil Gibran (Lebanese Poet and Philosopher) When you find what you love, you feel excited. Fear, doubt, uncertainty might show up but the excitement burns through overcoming any negative thought you might have. You will not always know your next step, you will not always know what’s coming around the corner, however as long as your excitement is present, you will feel determined, empowered and faithful to move forward. I hope you are doing what you love….and I hope that the excitement makes you smile all day.
- Dating in the Digital Era – the new Reality of Relationship Status in the 21st century June 6, 2018
- Sexual Harassment… Or Just A Bad Date? January 21, 2018
- My Featured Interview at Dating Advice January 13, 2018
- 8 Things Men Want You to Know, But Will Never Tell You December 8, 2017
- A Late Night Conversation With Siri December 6, 2017
- Dating For Success: The Truth About Apps vs Premier Dating Agencies December 1, 2017
- To Prenup Or Not To Prenup: How To Prepare For THAT Conversation November 30, 2017
- Believe in Yourself November 22, 2017
- Love As Basis Of Decision Making November 21, 2017
- The Appearance Of Things November 8, 2017
Christina Leong on Twitter
Growing up in Malaysia, Christina was raised amidst a cultural mosaic in a multiracial country. Governed by Muslim laws, educated in Buddhism and striving to explore the ideologies of Christianity, she grew up with a multifaceted and accepting outlook.